Saturday, June 19, 2010

16 days ago I sent a validation letter to a collections agency in reference to a out credit card bil

pasted the staute of limitations. I sent it certified. What do I do now? No response obviously, do I send another one? Im trying to do this the right way. Any help is appreciated. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY IT. This is to a debt I can not afford which is my parents fault. Myy other debt that I am responsible for I am paying so keep your rude comments at bay.



16 days ago I sent a validation letter to a collections agency in reference to a out credit card bill that has

No further action on your part is necessary. It is now up to the collection agency to provide the proof that you actually owe the debt. There is no time limit on how long that might be, if at all.



Once you%26#039;ve disputed your obligation to this debt, the collection agency must cease any further collection activity until they provide verification of the original debt. If the agency resumes collection activity without providing proof, they are under violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and can be sued for said violations.



If they do happen to provide proof, send them a %26#039;Cease %26amp; Desist%26#039; letter notifying them the SOL has run. If they do try to sue anyway, the fact the SOL has run is your solid defense.



16 days ago I sent a validation letter to a collections agency in reference to a out credit card bill that has

If you%26#039;ve sent it certified, do nothing since you can prove they got it.



16 days ago I sent a validation letter to a collections agency in reference to a out credit card bill that has

This site gives you step by step instructions for debt validation:



http://www.creditinfocenter.com/rebuild/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Debt cards © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting