Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a consolidation loan, but have bad credit...?

I%26#039;m in need of a small consolidation loan.



I have poor credit, from past mishaps. I do not have any credit cards, and do not have a spending problem. My need for this loan now stems from having unexpected car repair bills, health problems (medical expenses) and other things beyond my control. I don%26#039;t have cable or internet or anything that would cause uneccessary spending - I%26#039;m very %26quot;frugal%26quot;. :)



Is there an organization that would offer me a consolidation loan to help with a few expenses so I can pay ONE place the monthy payment, instead of trying to come up with about 5-6 different payments for all these places I owe money to?



Please, no lectures on credit and debt counseling and money-spending habits. None of my issues were situations that I could have prevented, so I%26#039;d prefer just to get answers for what I%26#039;m asking, not lectures. I%26#039;m good with money, just need a little help catching up.



I need a consolidation loan, but have bad credit...?

Debt consolidation is an option, and you should look into it. Just be careful about WHAT you%26#039;re getting into. Some plans, because of their higher APR rates get you into more trouble than you were.



Also, some lenders look poorly upon it later on. Some institutions believe that it really is a black mark. It will depend upon the types of deals that your particular company or lender work out, and of course, your own individual circumstance. For some with absolutely NO way out, debt consolidation is a welcome option.



Take a good hard look at all the options and plans offered, and don%26#039;t let a single company pressure you into something you just can%26#039;t do. Make sure that you%26#039;re comfortable with the plan offered before you commit to it.



In any case, it doesn%26#039;t hurt to investigate debt consolidation as an option. It doesn%26#039;t cost you anything to find out more information about it.



If you want a place to start your investigating, there%26#039;s information and listings for debt consolidation providers on the page listed below. You%26#039;ll probably find something of use there:



http://axalda.info/debt-consolidation.ht...



I need a consolidation loan, but have bad credit...?

You can visit http://www.cashguru.info and find very useful tips and several articles on debt consolidation. Report It



I need a consolidation loan, but have bad credit...?

Best of luck to you (and I mean luck). If you do manage to get a loan the interest is going to be whopping. I%26#039;m in the same boat due to 9/11 6 years ago. I used to have awesome credit, but no more.



I need a consolidation loan, but have bad credit...?

Have seen lots of people asking info on bad credits. Well, if you need to get your problem solved on%26lt;!--bad credit, you must know to how to confront it. Of course, Even if you have bad credit, you can get loans. Many factors can contribute to someone getting a %26quot;bad credit%26quot; rating, among these are non-payment of an account or late payments over an extended length of time. Take a look on



http://badcredits.awardspace.com/Loan-Co...



You can easily be labelled as a bad credit risk by financial companies. This can make it more difficult to--%26gt;arrange loans or other finance, and usually means you will pay more interest on any loan you take out.



I need a consolidation loan, but have bad credit...?

Opt for a debt consolidation loan: The easiest method of getting a debt consolidation loan is to utilize the equity of your home. Equity of your home is calculated and determined by the difference in the amount you have paid and the amount you owe. If the amount you have paid is more than the amount due, you can use it as collateral. This allows you to borrow money on lower interest rates. Besides, you also get tax benefit on this type of loan. Consult your tax advisor before opting for this loan.



http://debt-trap.com/category/Debt-Conso...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Debt cards © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting