Thursday, June 17, 2010

I heard on radio 92.1 Richarmond,Va. about a nonprofit org. that can get rid of my credit card?

AND HOSPITAL DEBTS. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME . I HAVE NOT WORKED IN MONTHS AND I AM UNDER A DOCTOR%26#039;S CARE. WHEN I WAS WORKING I COULD ONLY FIND PART-TIME WORK IN MY HOMETOWN?



I heard on radio 92.1 Richarmond,Va. about a nonprofit org. that can get rid of my credit card?

You would have had to get the extra insurance that is offered with every credit card or loan out there. Its disablity insurance that states your minimum payment will be made in the case of a illness. Since you didn%26#039;t get that, you really don%26#039;t have any protection. You will have to suck it up and call them and talk to them, you will have to give them copies of your med- bills- you will have to continue to prove to them that you are ill and not working. They can freeze accts til your better but they will require proof

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Debt cards © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting