Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am an American who has moved to the UK and will be a UK citizen soon, will my American debts go aw

I have serious credit card debt of about $5000 and student loan debt of about $10000. I have moved to the UK and married a British woman. I do not plan on living in America again. Will the American debt collection companies be able to track me down in the UK and make me pay?



I am an American who has moved to the UK and will be a UK citizen soon, will my American debts go away?

This could be a problem , but what makes it a very serius problem ; loosing your respect infront of your self and your family members . that%26#039;s it !



You choose !



I am an American who has moved to the UK and will be a UK citizen soon, will my American debts go away?

Yeah, they might be able to track you down.



I am an American who has moved to the UK and will be a UK citizen soon, will my American debts go away?

LOL, no. Trust on God and forget them. However if you ever got good money pay it back so trust will continue.



Even big business faces bankruptcy.



Remember if you have a life you can do lots of things. But don%26#039;t get into such trouble again. God gives everyone second chance so chill down and cheers!



And even if they tracked down tell them truth and ask them to wait and be honest.



I am an American who has moved to the UK and will be a UK citizen soon, will my American debts go away?

It%26#039;s always a possibility. There are law firms that specialize in international debt collection, and you can believe that if they were able to prove that you fled the country to avoid paying a debt, that would be considered a pretty serious crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Debt cards © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting