Thursday, June 17, 2010

Foreclosure, bad credit...how could I possibly buy a newer car?

I was going through a seperation and had to lose my home, unfortunately. Also, I was so into debt with my credit cards that I could not afford to pay them off because I was a single mom back then when my husband and I seperated. Now I need a newer car, not brand new, but newer than a 95 Isuzu Rodeo that I have. Please suggest if anything that I could do to try to get a car from a dealership.



Foreclosure, bad credit...how could I possibly buy a newer car?

If there is nothing mechanically wrong with your vehicle I%26#039;d suggest keeping it until your credit is in better shape. The interest you%26#039;ll pay on any financing you get with bad credit will not be worth it.



I drive a %26#039;91 Toyota - and I have perfect credit.



Foreclosure, bad credit...how could I possibly buy a newer car?

there are lots of car lots that will carry the loan, you will pay a little more for the car and have a higher interest rate, try to find one that will report to the credit reporting agencies to help improve your credit



Foreclosure, bad credit...how could I possibly buy a newer car?

you can probably go through one of the buy here pay her lots and get a fair vehicle until you get your credit straitened out again,there are finance companys who will finance you ,but the interest rate will eat you alive,they,ll charge you around 29.99 % interest,and its just not worth it,a buy here pay here lot isnt much better,but they wont hold your credit history against you,good luck with it,im sure you,ll find what you need.



Foreclosure, bad credit...how could I possibly buy a newer car?

There%26#039;s several ways to buy a new car despite bad credit. I%26#039;ll quickly go through this with you:



1. High interest. Banks know that you need a car and will often give you a loan given a high interest rate, 20% or more. I have seen this happened with a family member.



2. Getting a co-signer. Having a family member with excellent credit will solve the issue.



3. Paying a big downpayment. Knowing that you have a job and you have a big downpayment can get you into a new car. Having the downpayment says you already have a strong vested interest in the vehicle.



For more info, you can read more about credit histories and even about foreclosures off this book: Complete Guide to Real Estate Tax Liens and Foreclosure Deeds: Learn in 7 Days by Don Sausa [isbn 0978834682]



Foreclosure, bad credit...how could I possibly buy a newer car?

You CAN get a decent car loan, even with bad credit. I%26#039;ve done it, but you%26#039;ll have to look around. That%26#039;s one of the BIG mistakes people make...just taking the first offer that%26#039;s given to them when they go to the dealer. Be smarter than that.



WARNING: DON%26#039;T GO TO BUY A CAR WITHOUT HAVING THE LOAN FIRST. The auto dealers will eat you alive and give you a crappy rate. Shop around with lenders who specialize in bad credit car loans. It%26#039;s a better option, you don%26#039;t have to take what they%26#039;re offering if you don%26#039;t want it, and it%26#039;s better than dealing with the car dealer%26#039;s people.



There are usually some nationally based car loan companies who specialize in bad credit car loans who advertise on the page linked below...



http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-car-lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Debt cards © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting